• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Racing Rampage XB Questions

dsm600rr

Thank you, killing me waiting for the Aluminum gear plate. Anxious to see the difference the air filter upgrade and exhaust make :D

Also will be nice not having to constantly loosen the gas cap to release pressure with the new breather, and not pull a Forrest of leaves out of the pull start :)

Last edited by a moderator:

phreerider

you will not have trouble hearing it! but everything after that will have a slight ring to it, which of course is a tempeoray conidtion. man good times are just around the corner.

dsm600rr

Removed a few more parts in favor for the new upgrades on the way :)

chrisscott961

Whats the breather for the gas cap I have been looking for 1 also you might wanna change out the lay shaft mount to a 7075rc also the plastic one will blow up quickly.

dsm600rr

Thanks Phill. That's what I ended up doing. Belt was much harder to get on with the aluminum gear plate as opposed to the stock plastic.

I cannot seem to figure out why the Pulleys won't align perfectly.

Phill

dsm600rr said:
Thanks Phill. That's what I ended up doing. Belt was much harder to get on with the aluminum gear plate as opposed to the stock plastic.I cannot seem to figure out why the Pulleys won't align perfectly.

Me either

I put a shim behind the centre and bottom pulleys to align them

designed2survive

How about you just get the mcd v4 one? It doesn't hug the gears like the stock XB one does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.