• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Racing Rampage XB Questions

Ice_2k

You can add a silencer if it's too loud :)

dsm600rr

Is it not working Phil?

Had a few issues today after first few fires. No spark. Not sure why. Ordered a new coil for a few buck, and a real kill switch, the killer bee.

Phill

dsm600rr said:
Is it not working Phil?Had a few issues today after first few fires. No spark. Not sure why. Ordered a new coil for a few buck, and a real kill switch, the killer bee.
It says video has been moved or renamed?

Have you checked your coil gap?

dsm600rr

Yes I gapped it with a business card, changed to a new plug. Nothing. Wondering if my $20 kill switch took a crap. I can see it initialize and the light turn solid blue. Not sure why it's not sparking.

Phill

dsm600rr said:
Yes I gapped it with a business card, changed to a new plug. Nothing. Wondering if my $20 kill switch took a crap. I can see it initialize and the light turn solid blue. Not sure why it's not sparking.
Can't hurt to change it to a better quality one

dsm600rr

I put in the new coil and killer bee switch, fires up every time now :)

Dragorus

dsm600rr said:
I put in the new coil and killer bee switch, fires up every time now :)
Who makes the best coil and ignition wire combo ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dsm600rr

Not sure but the stock one is only a few bucks and seems to work fine, however I am always up for upgrades :)

dsm600rr

Started cleaning her up, waiting on parts per usual.

The damage:

• All 4 shocks

• Front and rear shock towers

• Coil & Plug

• Rear wing

IMG_4291_zps2x94tepu.jpg

IMG_4289_zps6fkytvyu.jpg

IMG_4290_zpsymaoxitm.jpg

Phill

dsm600rr said:
If anyone wants any parts from this buggy, PM me. It has tons of good parts. Or feel free to text/call me (text preferred as I will be in the boonies with crap signal working a big job this week). Everything is good aside from the shocks, shock towers, coil and plug.

- HY 30cc 4-bolt motor, half gallon thru it. Needs coil and plug. Has outerwears crank case and pull start covers

- Jetpro polished pipe. Has two brand new silicone couplers and gasket from jetpro

- Stern Belt Drive Kit. Has two extra belts, brand new cover and brand new idler pulley from Stern Germany

- ShreadStack ( AKA Velocity Stack ) and HPI Larger Filter. Extra inner and outer filter element.

- Killer Bee Kill Switch with Buzzer

- Rampage Shop Metal Gear Plate with bearings, also have a full set of brand new replacement bearings.

- Wheels and Tires, about 60% tread

- one brand new front shock

I'm sure I am forgetting some stuff, that was off the top of my head

Just got this message

Why are you selling all your parts???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts