• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prototype RedCat with engine RCMK TWIN 50.8

bermodel

Ildy666

Again my hat's off to you.awesome build you keep raising the bar of quality...don't stop what ur doing because it 's a craft and i know every one wants to see what u come up with next.again great job...

bermodel

RazorHobbies said:
From watching your video im very impressed with your car and work.I do have a recommendation. As from watching the video you are breaking traction quite a bit and you are actually drifting the turn as the car has that much torque. You might want to see about gearing it up slightly to give it more top end as well as you could also see a difference in your lowend as well. If you have an engine geared to low then your are not going to really benefit from the torque or the top end.
Hi

I'm sorry, I can not understand the advice that you want me to give ..

You simply can you tell me what you wrote in the previous message?

Sorry again ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

bermodel

TheCount said:
IS it wrong that i'm hard right now. :p This guy is an awesome fabricator. really pushing the boundaries.

You sir are an inspiration to us all, I tip my hat to you.
thanks for your compliments : D ....

I do not seem to do anything special .. : D

G

Thats going to be a torque monster. That's some serious ballooning of the tires. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.