• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Project T1

TerraKill

here it is!

its not perfect by far, lots of bleeds, but i think for my first body ive done well, and from a few steps back you can hardly see where i messed it up(lol alot)

next time i think im gonna use like 10 coats of liquid mask, as i had trouble in places peeling it off as it was to thin

G

That looks tough as hell man! I like the colors. Turned out really good.

The dual bleed silencer look cool under there.

TerraKill

omg, just tested her

started on 2nd pull, and i almost craped my pants to how loud it is without the silencer! OMG!

spent about 10 mins doing low speed pass's, then cained it for a few more pass's and bring her in for inspection

i only have my transmitter throttle Epa at 10% so the servo is barly moving and the car was making my other one look like a complet slug! i cant belive how fast it is with sutch tiny throttle and on a extra rich running in setting

Im so excited to test truly this weekend and get some footage for you all

G

Great. Sounds like a beast. Look'n forward to seeing a vid!

ChuenouXiao

TerraKill said:
omg, just tested herstarted on 2nd pull, and i almost craped my pants to how loud it is without the silencer! OMG!

spent about 10 mins doing low speed pass's, then cained it for a few more pass's and bring her in for inspection

i only have my transmitter throttle Epa at 10% so the servo is barly moving and the car was making my other one look like a complet slug! i cant belive how fast it is with sutch tiny throttle and on a extra rich running in setting

Im so excited to test truly this weekend and get some footage for you all
Wow... nice... we need a video man!!!! What kind of intake are you using? Stock or aluminum? Paper gasket or teflon?

Ildy666

Dude that looks sick...love the teeth...i want to know how the new motor goes i like its a 4 bolt.

TerraKill

Deluge said:
Seriously. I want to see how that engine runs!
u sound as desprate as me!!! :D

tell ya what im gonna go do a few more runs on the road for hmmmm "break in" reasons :p

and ill record it, so i should have a small vid so you can see, don't expect anything exciting as im only gonna drive around slow on 10% throttle as this is supposed to be my track only toy :rolleyes: (but i dunno how long thats gonna last till its a ALL roader car / my mountian board puller)

im uploading a vid now of a 20sec sound track so you can hear it tick over (i recorded this yesterday when i started it up for the 1st time, ill post it on here in 9 mins)

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

ChuenouXiao said:
Wow... nice... we need a video man!!!! What kind of intake are you using? Stock or aluminum? Paper gasket or teflon?
stock intake stack

and im just using paper gaskets, but i coated them with high grade silicon sealent

krashkrieg

Contributor
The Teeth are a great addition!....I love the Black irridescent....you need some pics with the Sun shining on that beauty.

TerraKill

wow im lucky i didnt use my body just then :)

this thing is out of controll, spinning all 4 with less then 1/2 throttle, and my turning circle is sooo bad, but i just need to sort out my toe and camber and it should be all good.

the car started to rev abit by its self, and im not sure if thts down to the juice box catching fuel as its running rich?

or i have an air leak somewhere, my guess is on an air leak but i might wait till the weekend and tune it at the track and see if it holds a tune, then ill know what it is

im just uploading footage now, be about an hour or 2

just noticed, the tank is almost empty so mayb it just ran out of fuel and this caused the weird revs, as it didnt do it to start with lol :) well see

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts