• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Post Your Grafil Body Photo Here

Deluge

RCDAD said:
Great actually. I have feeling all the way to the tip of the finger already. I was told that would take a year. Movement gets a little better every month. Cant see improvement on a weekly bases, but if I do monthly comparisons there is always improvement. I still have to keep it wrapped as swelling still is a problem. The swelling hinders movement. I'm still waiting on the scare tissue removal surgery.Can't be done until the swelling resides. The only complaint I have is my insurance ran out for the therapy. It only covers a set number per year. So now it costs me $75 per visit 2-3 times per week. That seriously cuts into my RC budget.

desismileys_1812.gif
That's awesome. Any sort of progress is a positive.

Deluge

RCDAD said:
Not yet but soon. I plan on finishing a new XB (small bodies are easy for me) then the Rally and SC. Two weeks and I should have all the paint work completed. Then I can have some fun driving them. desismileys_1781.gif
Looking forward to both the SC and the Rally.

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Not yet but soon. I plan on finishing a new XB (small bodies are easy for me) then the Rally and SC. Two weeks and I should have all the paint work completed. Then I can have some fun driving them. desismileys_1781.gif
Looks like you will be making a video before me :( I don't want to make a video if there's not much new to my XB you know what I mean?

G

ChuenouXiao said:
Looks like you will be making a video before me :( I don't want to make a video if there's not much new to my XB you know what I mean?
Not true at all my friend.

IMO photos are better for showing off the new goodies. That way you don't have to keep hitting rewind, play & pause to get a close look.

Videos are better for viewing the action like driving, jumping and of corse crashing. We all do it. :p

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
Not true at all my friend. IMO photos are better for showing off the new goodies. That way you don't have to keep hitting rewind, play & pause to get a close look.

Videos are better for viewing the action like driving, jumping and of corse crashing. We all do it. :p
Why can't I have both on video? LOL! JK :D Yeah you are right.... but I want a significant amount of change to be done first on my XB before I even consider posting it you know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Even just a quick run at the park can make for an entertaining video. Just a new paint job will look like a whole new car. I guess thats why I've always like doing bodies.

desismileys_2383.gif

G

grafildave said:
Hey mate,this week end,any news of the Rally body ??? :D

I can't wait to see more pics and videos :D
I'm still deciding on the final design. I have also ordered some lights from Killer RC. It will be amazing. I am a perfectionist. I also think I am going to get some assistance from a local painter. I am very excited to get some color on her. :D

grafildave

LOL

You are crazyyyyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D

Then look for the photos and videos ;)

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
Why can't I have both on video? LOL! JK :D Yeah you are right.... but I want a significant amount of change to be done first on my XB before I even consider posting it you know :D
It doesn't need to be a major transformation. Plenty of people create picture heavy threads about their newly trimmed body or newly rebuilt shocks.

G

Deluge said:
It doesn't need to be a major transformation. Plenty of people create picture heavy threads about their newly trimmed body or newly rebuilt shocks.
A picture is worth a thousand words. And sometimes showing is much easier than explaining. A picture works in all languages. :cool:

G

I will have at least 1 more done next week!

cordy

The key is to take your damn time. don't be like me impatient like me.Remember every paint job should be your picasso,rembrant ect. unless you send it out.Your doing marvelous work Brian.I can correct my misstakes but God I hate doing that.So again. take your time!

G

That's my biggest problem also. I just get so excited to be finished. LOL

I'm getting a helping hand on the Rally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.