• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Post Your Grafil Body Photo Here

G

krashkrieg said:
That Metallic orange looks sick!....When you get a pic of it in the sunlight, it should be outrageous!!!
Thanks, you are correct they do look better in the sunlight. Hard to capture with my phones camera. Lol

G

Deluge said:
Like the orange/gold scheme.
Thanks... Only orange and silver paint. Brings out many flavors of the orange.

Did you use the plastic bag trick to get that effect? I remember that from yeeeeeeaars ago.
Sure did. One of my favorites. :)

G

I'm thinking something new for the XB, and currently laying out some different ideas for the Rally. I think I may get some help with the Rally. Being close to one handed, I did find it to be a bit harder now to trim the liquid mask and hold the body with out shaking. I'm not complaining, just relearning. :)

G

Deluge said:
How's the progress going with that?
Great actually. I have feeling all the way to the tip of the finger already. I was told that would take a year. Movement gets a little better every month. Cant see improvement on a weekly bases, but if I do monthly comparisons there is always improvement. I still have to keep it wrapped as swelling still is a problem. The swelling hinders movement. I'm still waiting on the scare tissue removal surgery.

Can't be done until the swelling resides. The only complaint I have is my insurance ran out for the therapy. It only covers a set number per year. So now it costs me $75 per visit 2-3 times per week. That seriously cuts into my RC budget.

desismileys_1812.gif

oskygt

Dad, RC will always be here, take care of yourself first, your family needs you 100%, and so do we ;)

G

Actually working on RCs has been great therapy. Learning to to steer with that hand and working with the small tools and screws is great for coordination.

rcgasser

RCDAD said:
Actually working on RCs has been great therapy. Learning to to steer with that hand and working with the small tools and screws is great for coordination.
Great what a great excuse you have " Honey I am going to therapy and I start working on my RC's" just priceless.

G

Not yet but soon. I plan on finishing a new XB (small bodies are easy for me) then the Rally and SC. Two weeks and I should have all the paint work completed. Then I can have some fun driving them.

desismileys_1781.gif

grafildave

I am sure that all painting work will be perfect!!

G

rcgasser said:
Great what a great excuse you have " Honey I am going to therapy and I start working on my RC's" just priceless.
Some time it works but there are other time not so much.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts