• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Post Your Grafil Body Photo Here

Guantanamo Joe

I wanted to use my wife's blow dryer, but I try not to go in the bedroom when she's asleep in the middle of the night. I get a lot done at night but it sure is hard to keep quiet.

G

grafildave said:
I'm almost crying friend!You made a beautiful painting!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks G

It was simple quick and fun.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I wanted to use my wife's blow dryer, but I try not to go in the bedroom when she's asleep in the middle of the night. I get a lot done at night but it sure is hard to keep quiet.
You just have to plan ahead. Lol

Guantanamo Joe

Im more of a spontaneous person... ha ha ha... guess that's why it takes me 12 hours to paint a body, huh? I actually didnt even plan on painting that night but nothing good was on TV :D

G

I hear ya. I get the same way. I'll think of something and it won't get out of my head until I try it. LOL

cordy

Great job Brian,georgus,as a painter I salute you. Good show and bravo!

G

Thanks man!

G

That's my sons shredder. He has a couple of beater bodies for when he is bashing. The shredders are really light. He wont be able to brake that body.

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
RCDAD said:
Here are a couple more shots. Don't laugh at my cheesy studio setup. I just painted it now and it's dark. To get some pics I grabbed a scrap piece of synthetic turf and through it on the kitchen counter. I got the big WTF out of the wife. Lol-

a34434ab.jpg

7864b5f7.jpg
:eek: ;)

.... simply amazing job!

.....simply amazing job of the legendary Brian!

G

BoukeG said:
Lol, that's cool. I'll order a body soon, I would like to do some painting too. although it would be the first time for me ;-) ...
Painting adds a whole other demension to the hobby. Anyone can do it just takes a little practice. I cut 2 liter plastic soda bottles in half. They work great to try new paint ideas. A new body can make that tired RC look great again!

G

GRAFIL said:
:eek: ;) .... simply amazing job!

.....simply amazing job of the legendary Brian!
Glad you liked it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.