• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Obeast's XB Buildup

G

Obeast44 said:
Some pics posted! I will post more when I get home :D
It's look'n great man!

Obeast44

Banned
They are making at least 1 set, for me :D

I sent them a set of everything from the XB, thats why there aren't any diff cups, dogbones and CVDs in my build.

Thanks RCDad, I am taking it over to my painter (Stalker) so he can mark the body mount holes on the oustide etc etc before laying any color down.

Knuckles

That is good that stuff is the same for the xbe except for the center bones I think. How long ago did you send them? I hope they are faster for you than for me or your project will be lacking those parts for a while. I emailed them about a month ago and once the other day with no return email yet. I am hoping everything is ok with them.

cordy

Obeast your out doing yourself! Great build so far.I cant wait to see it go with that dog pile racing 29.5.Waiting for the final dry weight.

Obeast44

Banned
my79cutty said:
What wheels are those?
Deluge said:
Look like Nutech's.
Deluge is correct! They are Nutech Skinnies with Baja Hexes.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I will posting some more pics in a few minutes. Then after i get the kids to sleep I will build some more and post what is hopefully the final round of pics until the FLM parts arrive and the body gets painted.

G

You know we're look'n forward to it!

Obeast44

Banned
Knuckles said:
Hey Obeast, how long until FLM starts making the parts available to everybody?
Wish I knew man, I haven't spoken with him in about 2 weeks. I am due to call him Monday as per our arrangement. Hopefully he will have them ready to go by then :D

G

It's coming together nice. I'm lov'n the pics.

Obeast44

Banned
Added a few more pics and some progress.I am also going to edit the first post with a parts breakdown once I get that list completed.

I am currently at a standstill waiting on driveline components. Hopefully soon, I can put the Nutech wheels and Ramtech adapters on with the painted Grafil XBG Body.

Deluge

Obeast44 said:
This is how it will pretty much sit until I get the parts from FLM or my stock replacements back. I got the huge Nutech shocks mounted up, and just like Whittron said, I will need lighter springs. The stock ones are WAY to stiff, luckily Losi 5ive springs fit! IMG_04261.jpg

IMG_04281.jpg
Now THOSE are shocks. Friggin' fat!

G

The nutechs look great on there. They look like beer cans!

Did they bolt right up or did you have to mod anything?

G

I can't stop look'n at those shocks. LOL

You might have to go with the Silver Bullet paint theme. :D

ChuenouXiao

I guess my question is:

1. What kind of shock are those and how well do they fit? Aren't they too stiff?

2. The 7075 rc hubs, he sells them in black too?

G

Nutech shocks, see post 7

The 7075RC patrs now come anodized black.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts