• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 1/5 scale electric. Redcat??

fat49f1

Contributor
Looks like you need some help ,i will get my plane ticket. :D There are alot of guys on here that can show you how to break them the right way

lightning73

aliredcatracing said:
Probably you were sleeping and you did not check you emails when RedCat Racing was looking for such person. Luckily I was in China and you were not. And I was checking my emails 3 times a day when I got RedCat Racing's Offer :)
Hey whats up ali we finally get to hear from the man behind the videos, glad to see you became a member. I for one, thought the video of you driving several different Redcat products off of the cliff was very cool. The perfect way to show potential buyers how tuff Redcat products can be. For those who havent seen the video, the cliff looked to be aprox 40 feet high and almost every model driven off the cliff drove away it was awesome. Keep up the good work testing for Redcat and welcome to the forum ali.... ;)

lightning73

Forgot to mention at the bottom of this monstrosity of a cliff was a bevy of jagged sharp rocks everywhere, which many of the cars hit and kept on going. Hopefully someone will post the link of it...hint..hint..ali...lol

Obeast44

Banned
I pestered Darin and Ali@ Redcat and got a few pics. Darin's given the go ahead to post them. I think you guys will be happy, because I know I am!

DSC_0105.jpg

Tmp00023.jpg

Tmp00019.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Its a beauty isnt it. Im speechless.

lightning73

Nice! Way to go Obeast, good job gettin us some behind the scene pics.... :eek: ....That thing looks so hot it should be on fire! Speechless was a good way to sum it up...lol

rob64n

Contributor
ok obeast here you are wantin my redcat prototype and you have pics of an electric version even i didn't know about, what's up with all these lil secrets,lmao........

Obeast44

Banned
I just found out about it 2 days ago, and had the pics posted within 30 minutes of gettin them. With permission of course :D

I absolutely love the way it looks.

I have more pics I can post but the ones I have posted show all ya need.

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
I just found out about it 2 days ago, and had the pics posted within 30 minutes of gettin them. With permission of course :D
I absolutely love the way it looks.

I have more pics I can post but the ones I have posted show all ya need.
awesome ride, I like the looks of the xtm 1/8 rail but this redcat 1/5 scale is awesome... I want one soon, redcat please bring this brushless ride our way soon... and make it affordable. I can't wait. Rob, put me in line for the first shipment, want a deposit? i'm ready. :D

hamster huey

Ali has been testing 2wd e bajas for a bit too. Id rather have a redcat though. Now I don't know what to save for Dune v3, the unreleased new 1/5, or the e 1/5. I was eyeballing the speed passion 5b/5t conversion but now...........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts