• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 1/5 scale electric. Redcat??

fat49f1

Contributor
Anyone else seen this on youtube ? [ame]

[/ame] You really get some air with this one.This guy does the testing for redcat as well as others. Where the hell was this job when i started working.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

fat49f1

Contributor
I knew about the gas buggy , this is the first time i saw the vid of the electric version. I want one of these.

Obeast44

Banned
I mentioned to Rob a few weeks ago about getting one to try a brushless conversion on. He said he would get with the factory about possibly getting a brushless prototype running. I hadnt expected to see it this fast, so they mustve already been working on it. :D

Count me in for one :)

Anyone wanna buy my Truggy? :D ;)

krashkrieg

Contributor
That is soooooo awesome!!! I would love to have a 1/5 that's goes like my Savage Flux...Slap a Castle Hydra 240 amp esc and 2 5s or 6s lipo's and BooYaaaa...better get a wheelie bar... :D :D:D

Obeast44

Banned
I honestly think that thing can run with my OBR equipped Ramp on just 6s lipo. I don't know if Redcat will be bringing them in or not though. I guess we will have to wait for official word :)

lightning73

Im guessing that beast is gonna be sorta pricey. 1/5 scale + electric + lipo = ouch! on the wallet...lol...But i know id love to have one of those bad boys!

bensonly

Contributor
seen a vid about alishanmao on you tube testing some. the vid was of him over seas testing diff set ups with diff. moters and battaries

aliredcatracing

Hey Man, I am not just some guy :) I am Official RedCat Racing Employee, CRO (Chief Representative Officer) China. Just thought I will clarify.

aliredcatracing

Probably you were sleeping and you did not check you emails when RedCat Racing was looking for such person. Luckily I was in China and you were not. And I was checking my emails 3 times a day when I got RedCat Racing's Offer :)

fat49f1

Contributor
aliredcatracing said:
Probably you were sleeping and you did not check you emails when RedCat Racing was looking for such person. Luckily I was in China and you were not. And I was checking my emails 3 times a day when I got RedCat Racing's Offer :)
Still not fair you get paid to beat the hell out of all these toys.lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.