• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My XBE Build

G

twissted said:
I have a set of trenchers and they are much taller tire!!! :D :D :cool:
The trenchers are taller then the set you linked? What is the diameter of the smaller set?

twissted

Banned
I'll check. Looks to be at least a inch in the difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Wow those are a bit smaller. They look to be close to the Bowtie size. They must be a 5b sized tire.

twissted

Banned
just under 6.5''

blew another tire and I'm getting tired (No pun intended) of it! I just bought the 1717 1580kv motor. My be that will help?

Last edited by a moderator:

TXflycat

Hey BoukeG.....it looks like from the pictures that you ran a BEC, proper, separate from the one on the stock ESC. If that is the case, do you have to modify the reveiver line from the ESC, like pull the pos and neg pins from the connector and only run the signal line? Or can you plug it right in as usual anyway, and run the external BEC to the BATT plug on the receiver?

Would this be done (if you did it) to guarantee that you don't get motor cut-off if the ESC BEC thinks there is low power?

If anybody knows what I'm talking about you can jump right in!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts