• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My First E-Dune Runner

Shiny

Good to hear your back on the track. And sorry to hear about the track.

Best of luck.

G

It just gets to hot out there during the summer months.

Shiny

Out there is where.

My out there is Dubai, talk about heat and humidity. At 8 pm it was 40 C.

Last edited by a moderator:

kur

Shiny said:
Out there is where.My out there is Dubai, talk about heat and humidity. At 8 pm it was 40 C.
Sounds about the same as where myself and rcdad are. Not too long ago we had a high temp of 119°, or just over 48c.

Right now it is 11:36am and its already 95° (35c) and it is expected to be 106° (41c) later in the afternoon.

It's not uncommon in the summer for the temps to not fall below 100° (38c) and to have stretches of several days or even weeks of over 115° temps, and usually months of over 100°.

Needless to say, the summer is the slow rc season around here.. especially for nitro.

Shiny

I now that is offal. But is that for 3 months of the year. And 9 where a good day the temp is not mor than 30 C. What relay nice thou is whiter where the temps are between 25 to 15 C.

Ohh and the humidity is not less than 50% all year round.

kur

Shiny said:
I now that is offal. But is that for 3 months of the year. And 9 where a good day the temp is not mor than 30 C. What relay nice thou is whiter where the temps are between 25 to 15 C.Ohh and the humidity is not less than 50% all year round.
Lol I wish it was only for 3 months! Summer here usually starts around April and goes till October! And right in the middle, during the hottest part of it, the "monsoon" storms roll in, drizzle a little rain, and kick the humidity up to 60-80% for about a month.

Funny part is, that I can drive for about 45 minutes north and be surrounded by pine forests where it actually snows in the winter!

Dongskie

Mulepic, I know I'm too late for this but if you're open for suggestion, I just thought that if you replace or mount a belt pulley behind the spur gear and mount the motor on the left side parallel to the center dog bones, maybe that way you get rid of the original drivetrain and lessen a lot of load for the motor.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.