• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

got a side DDM pipe. I want more RPMS

houston.hhheattt

No more broken plastic A arms! View attachment 5672 Not sure if my pic posted up, but, I figured out that ifI thread a med. sized zip tie around the metal suspension pins and through the A arms, it actually super strenghtened the plastic arms to an unbelievably impressive point!!! Let me know what ya think. I'm not sure if this is an original concept, but the idea came to me due to my being impatient while waiting for my new A-arms to come in via UPS/Fed-Ex lol... I ran my MT hard with the busted zip tied lower A-arm for about an hour.... checked it... and it was still holding strong. I went ahead and did the same all the way around to the other arms just to see how long the zips will hold. It's seems to be an efficient and really quick fix for a common issue. Does anyone know where I can find the tiny screw that links the throttle linkage to the carburetor for a stock Rampage MT??

lower.arm.ziptied.jpg

lower.arm.ziptied.jpg

/monthly_2012_11/lower_arm.ziptied.jpg.b48f530376bd8644994fb4e18c4aca57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

houston.hhheattt

Missing Carb. end link screw. View attachment 5673 What size is this screw? Or where can I find this missing tiny lil guy?? lol It vibrated out on me lastnight. :confused:

missing.carb.screw.jpg

missing.carb.screw.jpg

/monthly_2012_11/missing_carb.screw.jpg.5d006f17d4e050af3e184909fc9906a0.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts