• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

dune runner arrival

bigboysrctoys

B diff if I had an idea of what 2 go by. I follow squirrels you tube vids n that didnt work. Read a bunch of diff forums n how tos n they don't work. Its gotta b simpler way

G

I like to start with the L and get my idle close to where I like it. I then start to adjust the H.

From the base settings you really only go leaner. Small adjustments at a time. I write down what I'm doing just for reference. After adjusting you need to do WOT runs, shut down right after (no idling) and check the plug color.

G

bigboysrctoys said:
B diff if I had an idea of what 2 go by. I follow squirrels you tube vids n that didnt work. Read a bunch of diff forums n how tos n they don't work. Its gotta b simpler way
It does take a little practice. You'll get it. :)

Deluge

bigboysrctoys said:
still stock, waitin for clutch and belt drive then do exhaust. i can hold on to the car give full throttle and it just bogs. I can believe stock exhaust would limit it yea but not to this extent.
What settings are you currently running? How's your plug color? Do a high speed run (Or as fast as you can get it to go) and kill the engine immediately. Don't let it idle. Pull the plug and check the color. Dark and wet is rich, light and dry is lean. You want to hit the sweet spot, which is a brown paper bag color. If it's rich, lean it out a 16th of a turn and repeat the process.

bigboysrctoys

Too end doesn't seem to b an issue it runs good its the launch. It acts as tho your in a vehicle trying to take off in second or third gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts