• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone ever tried a Rotostart on a Redcat?

G

That one is new. I haven't read any reviews yet. You might just have to give us one. :D

Guantanamo Joe

the spring broke this weekend in my new XSC pullstart. I fixed it up and put it back together (pita) and it is working fine, but I am thinking that I might just need to try something new. So- try a roto- or go with that bad ass turtle racing V2?

G

I have read older model roto starters failing. Mostly bearing problems. I'd stick to the pull starters.

Guantanamo Joe

I am like the others in the discussion though that I HATE taking bodies off just for a re-start. Especially when it is out there far and I used the kill switch on it because it flipped over or got stuck... Im not lazy, I just hate body pins... ha ha ha

G

Understood... :)

I'm always loosing mine. I normally come home with half of them. LOL

delta_kilo

I could see this being an upgrade next year. With my Dunerunner I wouldn't have to remove the body anyway.

delta_kilo

Post videos on your cats. I'm seriously thinking of getting one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.