• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT with IMEX J-7 wheels/tires

claude bigelow

Found these for $49.

G

I'll make sure they go out in the morning. Thx ;)

crazyfast

claude bigelow said:
Found these for $49.
If your avatar is your truck, then you will want the extended ones to help clear the side pipe. I thought I had HPI adapters, but after looking around at them i must have the RAMTech extended ones. I have about 1/2" clearance between the tire and pipe when wheel is turned

http://www.rcpitstop.net/wheel-adapters.html

EDIT: disregard! You're already running MT tires which are wider so no worries lol

G

Imex wheels only.

Well I got my new imex j7's now i just have to wait till I get back from Florida with them and see what rig they are going to go on. But one thing I have to say is wow they are bigger than I thought they would be

claude bigelow

Demondunerunner said:
Well I got my new imex j7's now i just have to wait till I get back from Florida with them and see what rig they are going to go on. But one thing I have to say is wow they are bigger than I thought they would be
Yes sir, they are big wheels!!

Greggfromohio

Demondunerunner said:
You traveled from Ontario to Florida just for some imex wheels!? Wow they must be hard to come by! Lol*

No well they are hard to find in Ontario. But I was go to be in Florida so I had them sent to my grandmother's here and I will bring them back with me . little much needed sun,fun and some new wheels so its a win win for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.