• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB gas build

G

Longer will allow me to mount more bodies. It won't be too long for my current body, and it will allow me to run other buggy bodies.

Silent_chaos

Very NICE! keep us posting!

also, I was thinking.. can anyone fabricate Titanium gears? it will be a marvelous gear upgrade. who needs metal anyways...

G

I'm still drool'n over all the 7075RC goodies.

crazyfast

Wow this is a hell of a build! Really nice work! Can you PM me some info on some of those aluminum parts you got there? ;) :D

Really interested in the steering setup.

rampage idiot

Thanks a lot guys will definitely keep you posted, RCdad is correct the steering setup is 7075 rc, also the chassis, servo mount, c-hubs, front& rear bearing holders, front & rear diffs, shock towers, gear plate, layshaft mount and suspension arm bushings, I made the front and rear adjustable links, every thing else is deanodized redcat stuff

Silent_chaos

rampage idiot said:
Thanks Gasser!
was just thinking.. is it worth it? How much did you invest on your redcat til now? (I have reached the 5K mark:mad:)

you can get a Competition FG or a tricked out LOSI instead. just saying

G

Silent_chaos said:
was just thinking.. is it worth it? How much did you invest on your redcat til now? (I have reached the 5K mark:mad:)
Yeah, but it sure beats whores and crack. :rolleyes: LOL

rampage idiot

Silent_chaos said:
was just thinking.. is it worth it? How much did you invest on your redcat til now? (I have reached the 5K mark:mad:)you can get a Competition FG or a tricked out LOSI instead. just saying
To be honest with you, I like working on them as much as running them, I enjoy always changing something to find out if it is possible to make it better or worse, I do not own anything I have just bought then not touched! bikes cars now rc's I think it is an addiction!

phreerider

rampage idiot said:
To be honest with you, I like working on them as much as running them, I enjoy always changing something to find out if it is possible to make it better or worse, I do not own anything I have just bought then not touched! bikes cars now rc's I think it is an addiction!
its not the $

its the TIME, choose to spend it wisely.

....now back to the regular programming...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts