• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB gas build

Kaceno

That's a ton of ride height. how much longer are those shocks? Are you going to put limiters in the shocks?

rampage idiot

Kaceno said:
That's a ton of ride height. how much longer are those shocks? Are you going to put limiters in the shocks?
The control arms are hanging down non supported, the mt shocks are just a little longer than the xb's

rampage idiot

Well I did some serious thinking on the Grafil body install with the nose piece, and this is what I came up with, I found another reason to get a 7075rc aluminum diff! all I want to know Doug is the warranty still good? LOL

rampage idiot

OK after extensive trial and error(more error) this is what I have come up with, I had 7075rc make me shock towers 1" taller, I mounted MT rezzies fronts on front rears on rear, I am using HPI springs front/hard on rears and rear/soft on fronts, At this point I am pretty satisfied and until I can run it to see how it handles, this is a done deal!

G

That looks a lot better!

Keep us posted on how those spring rates work.

G

I keep look'n at these pics.... LOL

I think my XB needs a re-do. :D I think I need a 7075RC chassis first!

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
I keep look'n at these pics.... LOLI think my XB needs a re-do. :D I think I need a 7075RC chassis first!
Heck as nice as your xb is the 7075 stuff is only gonna make it better!

G

I think I want to stretch it some. I will talk to Ol'fart about it. I would like to add an inch to the wheelbase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts