• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Where is everybody?

Ron E

Contributor
yep, looks like you bent the front sway bar... not really going to hurt anything, and for the kind of bashing your doing you could just remove it. i'm sure it's cheap though, and easy to replace. the swaybar is more to keep it flat when cornering while on a track, no other real purpose for it performance wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

newrcownerxbe

Last edited by a moderator:

hobbsa23

Obeast44 said:
Ya know my wife says that alot too...........lol :D
Hey did you ever get any new wheels for that car? I want to get some back up wheels just in case they split. I hit you up on youtube a couple of days ago asking for a video update. I will be getting an XBE on the 1st of July :D

Obeast44

Banned
Welcome Hobbs :)

Vids will happen in a few days. been a little busy with my sons Baseball practice/games.

Im still running the stock wheels/tires, once they break/wear out I will probably go to Baja 5b fronts.

hobbsa23

Obeast44 said:
Welcome Hobbs :)
Vids will happen in a few days. been a little busy with my sons Baseball practice/games.

Im still running the stock wheels/tires, once they break/wear out I will probably go to Baja 5b fronts.
Nice! I see some people do all fronts or all rear baja wheels. I will check them out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts