• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Where is everybody?

cenmatrixsc

Where is everybody, I know redcat got a bunch of the XB-Es in and are sold out so where is everyone that bought them?

Are they missing this forum section because they are not listed?

cenmatrixsc

Could it also be because the threads are hidden and not listed as a sub-forum? When the format changed, I had to goto my subscribed threads to find the xb-e section. Maybe someone can reachout to Rob and see it he can list them like the other main subjects.

lightning73

cenmatrixsc said:
Where is everybody, I know redcat got a bunch of the XB-Es in and are sold out so where is everyone that bought them?
Are they missing this forum section because they are not listed?
They are listed its just kinda hard to see them. It took me a bit to figure out how to find this section of the forum too. When you log onto the forum and the home page comes up, look towards the top of the page, you will see the two solid blue horizontal bars which will have the sub-forum threads listed in them with very small print.

The rest of the original forum threads are listed in the lite blue horizontal bars with larger print. Hope this helps.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Im here, I guess alot of the reason this section isnt as active is they probably don't know about the site.

On a side note. I just got my connectors for the 1717 and am awaiting the 6s lipos I got from Gee. Once I get them in you can expect some videos.

lightning73

Obeast44 said:
Im here, I guess alot of the reason this section isnt as active is they probably don't know about the site.
On a side note. I just got my connectors for the 1717 and am awaiting the 6s lipos I got from Gee. Once I get them in you can expect some videos.
Cool, lookin forward to seein some of that action!

Ol' fart

Hey

I don't get alot of responses to my post here, so I post on other parts of the forum. Maybe some people couldn't find this part.

Let's do a head count. How many XBe owners are on this site.

One......

DemonRC

cenmatrixsc said:
I am four. At one point, redcat had 26 in stock after the initial pre-orders.
I wonder how many people buy a Redcat gasser and never knew about coming to the site for info.

cenmatrixsc

Mine did not come with one probably because it was the first order, they shipped them out a day after they came in. THey probably never opened the boxes.

Obeast44

Banned
Mine or SlHawkins didnt have one either. I do wish Darin would at least put a link to the forums. It could probably save him a lot of "warranty" claims by people getting the answers they need to address the problems they have.

Deluge

This is true. If the customers knew they had access to honest and reliable support if/when they need it, I think it would help the Redcat brand. Product support is top priority for customers.

newrcownerxbe

Would that make me # 6 then? I have wanted an RC car for many many years now...so glad i bought a 1/5 scale, i cant even tell you how much fun I'm having. I have mounted my digital camera to the top of my car, if it would ever stop raining out i might be able to use it.

IMG-20110525-00352.jpg

IMG-20110525-00347.jpg

/monthly_2011_05/IMG-20110525-00352.jpg.048e43bf3e9ccd84921a15678519da20.jpg

/monthly_2011_05/IMG-20110525-00347.jpg.4db343de579a7b0f5d1c984f748be5aa.jpg

Ron E

Contributor
I'M IN BOYS !!! I just ordered an xb-e and and extra 4 turnigy 3s 5000mah 30-40c lipo's... yeehaw... can't wait :D come on thursday! gonna get ready for powerjam, not even sure if i'll bring the gassers??? drained the gas outa the tt and mcd, we'll see how much use they get now ;)

Dirtconvert

Xbe owners club

I am in as well. Should have mine today or tomorrow. Bought some stuff from cenmatrix to start my spare parts collection. I agree that not many people know about this site. Links on Redcats site would help with exposure to the brand. My local hobby shops; yes thats plural as I have 4 within 10 minutes, knock the hell out of redcat. Worst part is none of them have ever owned or sold one. Between youtube and digging around online, found this site and large scale forums that all helped me decide on buying Redcat despite all the negative local feedback.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts