• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where can i find a on road rally car ????

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
Took her out this morning. Bee kept killing her. Flipped switchs to off. And started killing her at full throttle. Going to replace plug with ngk at lunch and go from there
Did that take care of the problem?

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

well i put ngk plug in, resized the breather hole and tighten up the carb on the stack, no more problems. im pretty sure i fixed it with the breather hole widening, he had a one way on it and felt like it was clogged. i put the plug on the xt and no problems with it. :)

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
Btw do you know who makes the pipe?
That is a HSP pipe.

Been do'n some research. :)

I still want one.

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
work that ive done so far cleaned up body edges

superbee kill switch

custom body mounts (need to be cleaned up)

still alot to go

I noticed your Rally wears a MT chassis. I have read that the Rally chassis has some flex. The MT chassis would definitely fix that.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

yes you are correct, no flexing. does add weight, takes the side body mounts away, and you are going to have to fab your own front foam/body mount. my choice i would just machine a new thicker chassis but the mt chassis works if you got one laying around.

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
yes you are correct, no flexing. does add weight, takes the side body mounts away, and you are going to have to fab your own front foam/body mount. my choice i would just machine a new thicker chassis but the mt chassis works if you got one laying around.
I'm thinking of adding strips of 1/2 square aluminum front to back to stiffen it up.

Maybe I'll ask Ol' fart to build me a chassis if it doesn't work. :rolleyes:

G

It may be awhile I have a whole bunch of parts here waiting patiently for it.

blak__jak

yea I saw that. since the carbs on top wouldn't that put the pipe coming out the bottom. wonder how that works?

Motakitty

blak__jak said:
yea I saw that. since the carbs on top wouldn't that put the pipe coming out the bottom. wonder how that works?
I was thinking the same thing, it's got to be a really sharp 90° bend which I'm sure is good for performance:D and you could never get an after market pipe to fit without mods

G

Motakitty said:
I was thinking the same thing, it's got to be a really sharp 90° bend which I'm sure is good for performance:D and you could never get an after market pipe to fit without mods
Since it is an FG clone there are tons of parts that fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.