• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where can i find a on road rally car ????

G

Monsterman on HBF had one for sale. I don't know if it sold. He was asking 700.

G

No prob man. Hope ya find one.....

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

RampageHopUps said:
The NitroRC shop to the left carries HSP on road cars.
you wouldnt happen to have their phone number or another way of getting ahold of them? ive sent a dozen emails over the past week and no reply

G

I don't blame ya. They're cool and hard to find.

BTW, nice to see you pop in....

Last edited:
G

I know you've tried to contact NitroRC Shop, but It looks like the order will go through on the site. Did you try and actually make the purchase? You can always dispute a Paypal purchase if it doesn't pan out. Just curious ....

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

No I haven't tried to order yet. And yes they use PayPal so it's not a bad idea I just wish I could talk to a live person so I know it will get handled correctly in good time. If I can't get ahold of someone by tonight I'm just going to purchase that one I showed you the other day

G

Understood. Not fun when you've made payment and their sitting on your money.

I'm hoping you get one. I've never had one in my possession and look forward to seeing some pics and video.

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
No I haven't tried to order yet. And yes they use PayPal so it's not a bad idea I just wish I could talk to a live person so I know it will get handled correctly in good time. If I can't get ahold of someone by tonight I'm just going to purchase that one I showed you the other day
Did you have any luck?

G

That's great man! I can't wait to see some pics and video when you get it.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Omg! I can't handle this wait period I want it here already I've gone through all the posts about this car like a dozen times. FedEx hurry up lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts