• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where can i find a on road rally car ????

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

i know redcat in the us does not offer it but does anyone know where i can find one for a good price?

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Ok thank you sir

It's wierd they pm me like two weeks ago offering the car and I responded on Monday and no answer

G

RaMpaGeMuLiShA said:
What do you mean bye "complete" car ? And have you ever done business with engagerc.com?
My bad.... I was thinking you were just looking for the body.

I have not ever bought from engage. A lot of people on many forums warn of their shady business practices. If you use them, use PayPal or a CC that you can dispute if you need to.

RazorHobbies

A little bit of info and insight which may help you in your search.

HSP or High Speed Racing is the manufacturer of Redcat, Exceed, Himoto and numerous other brands.

HSP still manufactures the onroad rally car 1/5. You may want to contact them through email.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

RCDAD said:
My bad.... I was thinking you were just looking for the body.I have not ever bought from engage. A lot of people on many forums warn of their shady business practices. If you use them, use PayPal or a CC that you can dispute if you need to.
yes im a lil more careful now because of a previous transaction with Hobbytron.com. i had ordered my xt from them because they were a local company and i wanted it sooner well a week had passed and nothing came no shipping number or email. called a dozen times and never answered finally after work one day i drove out there and i don't think they were expecting me lol. i created a big storm yelling and screaming wheres my 700$ car at? the lady in charge was rude and told me that they needed to veryify the transaction because i had it shipped to my place of work instead of my billing address.which is understandable. told them im here now give me my item. she said no cant do that and the owners son i guess heard me going off on the lady and he came down grabbed a box out of the next room and said to sign the paper take the box to the car and when he comes back hell give me a copy of the order and a shipping refund. i said no ill wait for you to come back down with the copy. he left i opened the box and it was the short course rampage! ahah. the box was even labeled rampage xt. he said my mistake and went to the back again and grabbed the right xt. i guess there known for shipping the wrong item and you cant return opened items so they win. im so glad i went out there to confront them or else id be stuck with the wrong truck. so now im a lil careful and prefer paypal to pay for my orders

RazorHobbies

Sounds to me like a shady operation. Sounds like they were trying to wait out the deadline of a month so they can keep your money and at the same time your out a product.

At least they were close to you and you were able to get the issues resolved.

I would reward them with not being a customer and shop elsewhere in the future.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

RazorHobbies said:
Sounds to me like a shady operation. Sounds like they were trying to wait out the deadline of a month so they can keep your money and at the same time your out a product.At least they were close to you and you were able to get the issues resolved.

I would reward them with not being a customer and shop elsewhere in the future.
i emailed hsp last night, still nothing from the guy on the left

G

I've seen a few of the Neutecs on there. The problems you might run into is parts support.

RampageHopUps

where can i find a on road rally car ????

The NitroRC shop to the left carries HSP on road cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.