• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

where can i find a on road rally car ????

rampagemt

Re: where can i find a on road rally car ????

I can't wait to see pics. I am interested in one as a on road would be awsome

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

FedEx says Friday

It left New York last Saturday so I'm hoping it will be here Wednesday or Thursday because they usually go ahead one day until it hits the weatcost

rampagemt

Re: where can i find a on road rally car ????

I wouldn't be able to sleep that great waiting for it. Lol

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

rampagemt said:
I wouldn't be able to sleep that great waiting for it. Lol
Id have to admit I've been up late watching videos and reading as much as I can about her, I've been waking up late because of this lol my gf thinks I'm crazy but calmed her dwn by giving her a 2wd slash Inwhich she loves to death. I'm blessed to have a women who enjoys this hobby cuz is be on my own if I didn't with all the time spent on the fleet of cars

G

Start the count down.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

This is the hard part I know he comes around noon time so I can get to my house on my lunch to grab it

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.327b2955d5719a0547777485150d2b36.jpg

G

How much work are you going to actually get done? I think a personal day would be in order. LOL

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Lol I wish I could but took one last week for court could have gone back to work at lunch but decided to go run the xt because the weather and ground conditions were perfect lol

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

Finally here!!!!!!Here it is guys came this afternoon. Very excited to get this thing going. But first I need to take apart and go over everything because even though the guy hooked it up with a lot of hop ups it's not to my standard in quality. Came with a few extra belts, some drift tires, original chaises, gears and a few spare parts. I will be moving this to a build thread and update it as much as I can. Thank you rc dad and thenitrorcshop for the help. Hope you guys enjoy

image.jpg

image.jpg

/monthly_2013_03/image.jpg.00a0e4661dd4ebc7f8b02d2fd1977e99.jpg

G

Shaweeeeeet! Glad to see you got it!

rampagemt

That looks sweet! If I remember right from looking these up the chassis was flat and had side posts for the body. But the chassis is the same mostly just it had a different chassis them the mt/tt.

RaMpaGeMuLiShA

rcgasser said:
Looks nice enjoy.
rampagemt said:
That looks sweet! If I remember right from looking these up the chassis was flat and had side posts for the body. But the chassis is the same mostly just it had a different chassis them the mt/tt.
Yes it does come with a flat chassis but its so thin it flexes so much so the pervious owner mounted everything up on a Tt/mt chassis. Don't like the fact that it doesn't have side rails so I might just grab a slab of thicker aluminum and machine my own. Ran pretty nice yesterday but a lot of things have to be checked over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts