• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walbro

Ildy666

Wheelies are cool but uncontrolable and in any form of racing is keeping ur wheels on the ground eguall more speed.but they do look cool....

tha nemesis

well i got it running for a about 5 minutes untill my failsafe kicked in .. i guess my receiver battery was low .. but my motor was a little hot .. is there a safe temperature for the motor

G

Mine normally don't go above 220 even when it's over 100 out. Checking the color of the spark plug is a better indication of how it's running. Leaner runs hotter, richer runs cooler. Unburnt fuel will pull heat from the engine.

G

tha nemesis said:
awesome ty dad .. also whats a good receiver pack .. im using 4 aa batteries at the moment ..
Any of the 6v hump packs 4000mah and higher are fine.

I run the 2s lipo receiver packs.

G

Yes.

It's the servos that need to be 7.4v rated.

tha nemesis

well i got the truck to run .. but the pipe hot very hot fast and i touched it like a retard and instantly got a big blister on my middle finger .. i need to invest into a infrared temp gun .. it bogged at full throttle so i might need to lean it out

G

That is normal. The pipe is going to be very hot, 250+ deg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts