• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walbro

tha nemesis

hi i just bought a mt version 3 for 125.00 from a friend and it has a walbro wt-207 carb on it with a velocity stack and the jetpro rear tuned pipe with a hsp failsafe.. anyone know about these carbs .. i havent started the truck yet due to i took it all apart and cleaned and serviced the whole truck .. i called walbro and they said these where on weed eaters and to be tuned 1 and a half turns out after being seated shut

G

That's a good deal if its not too beat.

G

It looks like an early version MT, or a TT wearing a set of MT shoes.

tha nemesis

it had the tt body .. im making it into a mt pro .. do i mix the gas 25.1 ? the guy gave me gas and i bought a hpi mixing container for a 5b off ebay for 5.00 free s@h .. also i was thinking of purchasing a body from you dad .. clear mt body

G

The Hitec 5645 is a decent servo and not to pricey. I like the synthetic 2stroke oils. There are many good brands. Can't really go wrong. The synthetics oils produce less smoke which is also a plus. Kolts has a good smell to it. :D

G

Yes they are basically the same.

Differences:

Gearing and Wheels

Bumpers

Body and Posts

Wing and Mount

All suspension and the rest of the drivetrain are the same. It is very easy to turn one into the other.

tha nemesis

are running twin boost bottle good .. im not sure as to what power mods i can do other then the jet pro pipe i have on it and the carb .. and the bonus .. i won a black air filter cover and a black pull start cover from ebay for 7.99 free s@h .. also im looking at a nitrous express kit for my truck ..

G

The pipe and carb are the only bolt-ons that improve performance. If you want more you need to go to a good ported motor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts