• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walbro

G

OBR

Gizmo Motors

ESP

Flowsystem

Just to name a few.

I personally have motors by the first two and both are awesome.

G

Could be a tuning issue or a possible air leak.

Phill

RampageHopUps said:
Your 30cc is actually a 30.5cc. Same parts as a CY on the popular websites.Redcat is now stocking engine parts as well.
When I tried to order from Redcat I got a message that they don't post to Australia so I have to get parts where I can

None of the local hobby shops in Rocky are into 1/5

G

tha nemesis said:
whats the normal hp of the 30.5cc .. i was looking into a better motor .. one that will make my mt -tt do wheelies on command
A shaft driven 4WD with a center planted engine will almost always launch forward before upward. Even with a twin or 70cc it just wants to launch forward, just much quicker.

These were designed for handling not wheelies;)

G

Not only does the 4WD prevent it, but changing the direction of rotation to the shafts will want to twist the vehicle to the side instead of just lifting.

If you want to build a wheelie machine start with a Baja. The rear mounted engine and direct gear drive to the rear wheels will allow you to wheelie on demand. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts