• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

vrc pipe

metal finisher

Contributor
well made my first run all i can say is hold on. lacking a little on the bottom end but a few more rpms this thing is a hand full. don't have much room here took it out on the road as soon as the power band kicks in look out, coming in to my drive way i punched it, it hit the power band went side ways snagged my 1.1 trucks tire broke the a arm seen some sparks that was preaty cool from the cvd i think. need more room to run i do like the vrc bb side pipe only down fall is you gota take 1 bolt off the pipe bracket to rotate the pipe up to get the body off

markrufrider

yer i couldn't agree more with you the only downfall is installation of the body but power wise its insane wait till you get it in an open area then you will see it really come onto its own

markrufrider

to over come the low end power iv upgraded to a higher rpm clutch made one hell of a diffrence you may want to look into it if you Havant done so yet

metal finisher

Contributor
thanks rampagemt ill check it out. markrufrider yes already upgraded clutch and spring, it is an animal i gota get some different tires the stock front don't have much traction lol

Chief409

Check the online stores, someone has a sale going somewhere. A-Main had a sale on Proline wheels and tires last month, I picked up 5T Trenchers and Split Six wheels for less then $80 per pair mounted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts