• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

vrc pipe

Deluge

To keep it looking good, you should wipe it down with some WD-40 after each run. Otherwise it'll start to rust. Some high temp paint will work, as well. But you lose that sweet raw look. Personally, I like to see the welds and the metal.

markrufrider

yer i have started to wipe it with wd 40 i noticed it started to rust i prefer the raw weld look aswell a question deluge iv been having few problems blew bearing in gear plate so replaced the bearings and now the pin that holds the aluminium sleve and gear has broken where can i get some what size is it i hope you no what im going on about it goes through the hole pinion gear if that what its called

rampagemt

I just measured it its 3mm by 17.5mm but 18 would be better. The pin goes in the aluminum holder for the gears right? There's 3 of them under your gears that is if its the 4 pin set up. I have so many issues with that. I jb welded mine in and one pin slid out on one side. Think holder is worn haha

markrufrider

yer thats the pin nightmare to find one in that size got some coming from maverick blackout its 22mm il cut it down need be ha

metal finisher

Contributor
here is the plated vrc (i hope)

metal finisher

Contributor
thanks rcdad i don't think i would do it again the mill scale and welding scale was a pain in the a$$ to get off i made a scotch brite wheel for my polishing wheel set up it worked good but took a hour and a half to get it to where i wanted it. nickel plating comes out what ever the base metal looks like

G

metal finisher said:
thanks rampagemt gota mount it now and a few other little things and time to make the neighbors call the cops lol
Ahahaha have fun!

GTS 666

markrufrider said:
let us no how you get on with the pipe mate performance wise
I've got one mounted on a 30.5 four bolt zen with ESP championship ported head. It's louder than the Dom and has a lot of high Rpm power it is a wicked pipe. This pipe Kick Ass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts