• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

vrc pipe

markrufrider

strait forward to mount had to drill two holes in chassis to mount front exhaust mount and that was it bolt strait on and the power is unbelievable from this pipe she is a beast :)

G

That fits great.

markrufrider

all depends on how much your going to give it a hard bashing iv been using the dr all day on gravel dunes and i aint damaged it at all its not even scratched from stones being thrown up its strong enough but then i aint had a big crash with it yet

markrufrider

do it joe the power gain is insane thats all i can tell you be very careful i took my dr out on road new tarmac and the gripe was so savage it blew a bearing in the gear plate im not sure what the cause was but im guessing to much strain or something it completely shredded my rear tyres as well surely the power from the pipe wouldn't do such a thing

Chief409

With a Photobucket account (free) you upload the image, put it in a folder, view the image. There is a box on the screen for sharing which has img in the string, click once and it will say "copied". Paste this in your thread.

xscrick

Banned
will it fit a xsc ??

im pretty sure the xt series of vehicles have a shorter wheelbase than the dunerunner,,, but will it fit a xsc,,,, i believe ddm,, and oneill brothers both carry the pipe and a aluminum mount for it, just drill two holes in chassis for it,,,would be probably be a 250 dollar inventment all said and done,, but sounds mean on you tube vids and is s great mid to high range pipe unsilenced,, was designed for the 2 and 4 bolt mod engines,,

G

xscrick said:
im pretty sure the xt series of vehicles have a shorter wheelbase than the dunerunner,,, but will it fit a xsc,,,, i believe ddm,, and oneill brothers both carry the pipe and a aluminum mount for it, just drill two holes in chassis for it,,,would be probably be a 250 dollar inventment all said and done,, but sounds mean on you tube vids and is s great mid to high range pipe unsilenced,, was designed for the 2 and 4 bolt mod engines,,
I don't think so. The engine sits mid chassis on the X-series platform. The DR engine is in the rear. That pipe on the XSC would end up over the front tire.

Jetpro makes a nice side pipe for the XB which is the same platform as the XSC.

Flowsystem has pipe that would be a direct bolt on for the XSC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts