• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Upgrade to battery box on CHIMERA

BertR

I also have the switch on top with the charge port on the side..I never want to open the lid because the box is stuffed full....yeah yeah I know lol.

mvaughn12

Mycbr6rr said:
I moved the ON/OFF switch to the side of the box for easier access and modified the battery plug so you can charge it without taking the lid off ,similar to the BAJAS ,cause the battery plugged direct into the ON/OFF SWITCH
Can I ask how is that wired? are you adding another female plus off the switch to plug in the charger? If i'm understanding I would slice into the swith red and black wire and add the female plug?

Mycbr6rr

mvaughn12 said:
Can I ask how is that wired? are you adding another female plus off the switch to plug in the charger? If i'm understanding I would slice into the swith red and black wire and add the female plug?
I just spliced a female plug to the battery wires

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts