• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

upgrade servos and battery

Hey guys just wanted to know whats a good upgrade steering and throttle servo and battery to go with for my Dunerunner i have a flysky fs-gt3c any ideas thanks guys

G

I would recommend servos with a higher voltage rating if you are going to use a lipo receiver pack. They might be short lived as they are 6.6v servos.

I use the 5685 (throttle/brake) and the 5765 (steering)

nik81818

Re: upgrade servos and battery

5685 is glitching on me any ideas? Im running a 7.4 lipo and spektrum receiver

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

G

spektrum receiver
That could be the issue.

I would try a new plug if you are running the stocker. I've been pitching them on all my new projects. They are just not insulated that well.

nik81818

New plug? U mean the j plug on the servo?

G

nik81818 said:
Btw spectrum remote also being used
That might also be a factor. They have a bad reputation for glitching.

nik81818

Maybe it's time to look into a new transmitter. I've had it for like 5 years always wanted to upgrade to a 3 channel remote any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

I keep telling him about how much I like my flysky and hes tried it out, and for $80 you can hack it upgrade the regulator and the steering wheel bearing mod. Then its a great radio and convert it to lipo

nik81818

Ill try the stock trans if it works glitch free ill get a flysky. Just ordered a couple killswitches mota so id like to b able to kill the motor from the trans

G

Get your self a NGK spark plug also. Just might fix your problem. The interference a poorly made plug creates, can reek havoc on the electronics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts