• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tires

IMA_MudSlut

Feel the same way dude!! I love my MT!!

Keith81 said:
WOW!
I never realized how much bigger the MT is then the XT.

I am glad I went with the MT...

:D
the minute Triggerman posted this comparison pics of the XT/MT, I went straight to my old lady went down my knees and begged and begged and begged her to let me buy the MT. She made me a deal. Sell my XT then I can buy the MT and she'll pay for the balance and...PLUS....she'll pay for the upgrades but she said we can't afford to have 2 5th scale trucks sitting in my shop right at the moment. So without even thinking I went "DEAL!!" Obviously, I can't get the whole amount I paid for my XT. Sold the XT for $500.01! I thought it was a pretty good deal. And I don't know if it was just luck or I was destined to have this MT. But no one was selling a used MT at that time on eBay and the new ones were so damn expensive, know my wife would say no and tell me to keep looking. so I placed an ad on eBay looking for a new or used MT and VOILA!! This guy's been having issues with his wife breathing down his neck about being too involve with his hobby/business and getting out of the hobby business. And I thought if he's generating income and having fun, why would she bitch about it. Turned out it wasn't the money, the issue was he was paying less attention to her and always in his store and hanging out with his RC buddies a lot. In other words they had no more social life.

Anyway, here's the deal, a brand spanking new MT V3 with double steering, metal gears, a set of stock front lower suspenssion arms, a RedCat polished aluminum tuned pipe, a Red/Yellow Flame body(so new in fact, I even had to drill holes for the body mount and clips! So scared I might screw it up what I did was mount the Black/Green Body on top of the new body and traced the holes and drilled through the holes...PERFECT!! and "FREE SHIPPING TO ALASKA!!" :eek:First time I ever got offered free shipping for "anything!" Shipping to and from Alaska is a nightmare. Before I met this guy, the other sellers were asking $120-$140 to ship the truck. Some won't even consider shipping it to Alaska coz' they said it will eat up any small profit they make selling me the MT. Total weight of the box was 70lbs! The MT tipped the scale at 35lbs(dry weight) the total for the whole thing? $550.00!!! :eek:

Fearing he made an error with the price or change his mind, I hurriedly asked him to send me a paypal invoice, which he did,paid for it and the rest as they say is "HISTORY!" Now a week after receiving my MT via UPS, I still have a big smile on my face and it might take a surgery to get this smile off my face :Dhahaha

Rob kept telling me if I wanted the monster truck "look" I should go for the MT. But I wasn't listening till' 'triggerman" posted this XT/MT comparison photos and I was blown away!

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=5937&highlight=tonka&page=2

This is what I wanted all along but had no idea how much larger the MT was, then trigger was kind enough, and Rob too, they posted some pics to compare the 2 trucks. I've always been a monster trucks fanatic/fan.

Now I am a happy camper! AMEN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts