• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Teaser Video for Rampage XB-E

prostock

kryptonite said:
hmmm. i think i want one... ETA?
kryptonit, Awesome you are back in the mix!

Darin,

Hurry the factory along we need the new XB, XT, XBe or whatever your going to call them...

BRC

krashkrieg

Contributor
6s is looking like the ticket....but if you wanted to get crazy it seems like the 150amp ESC should handle 7 or 8s as long as the drivetrain is as beefy as it looks.

Obeast44

Banned
krashkrieg said:
I was wondering what those empty screw holes were for...
From what I can tell you can adjust the length of them and also with the shorter packs like they were using you could move them forward for a different weight bias. Keep in mind thats all pure speculation ;)

Trickle007

Contributor
dam I just ordered a HPI Vorza Flux now i am gonna have to get this beast also rc hobby = m/t wallet 24/7

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Lets say like 3800 LIPO 3S qty 2.

To me it seems like the Flux with batteries would be around $700. Is that about right?

Darin

krashkrieg

Contributor
Yes, I have a Savage flux and paid around that with 2 quality 5000mah batteries. My feeling is the XBE will come in waaay under that...*hoping for less than 600... :)

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Was not meant to be a hint. I was really just wondering. I see the Flux on a lot of websites, but wanted to know what people end up paying with the batteries. I really like the HPI Flux design and think they did an awesome job with them.

Regarding hoping for under $600, that would be nice and I would like them there too, but I can tell you there is no way the XB-E can get that low since they will include everything to be RTR.

We should have all pricing finalized within a few weeks.

Darin

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
If you had to choose 1, which color would you choose.We will offer both colors, but we need to get a feel of which one will be most popular.These are for XB-ERed or Blue?Darin

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/DSC01843.jpg.84a4405a04db98899be4708a2fc57976.jpg

/monthly_2010_12/DSC01846.jpg.4ee5e4af6b404028a94376287cdcff23.jpg

Ron E

Contributor
RedcatRacing said:
If you had to choose 1, which color would you choose.
We will offer both colors, but we need to get a feel of which one will be most popular.

These are for XB-E

Red or Blue?

Darin
red seems to be more popular, look at the caldera10e... :)

both those bodies look great and I will have an X?-E, just going to wait till the truck is out to decide... or if I can't wait, i'll get the b.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickle007

Contributor
RedcatRacing said:
What is the best deal on a HPI Vorza Flux once you add in 2 Lipo 11.1v batteries?
Darin
I don't know if its the best deal out there but i Paid 600 for the car and 120 for 2 4000mah 2s lipos. but I am not going to be using those lipos very long i am going to order some higher mah Turnigy lipos from hobby king and give the 4000 mah bats to my nephew for his Slash. I just got the 2 2s lipos cause i don't want to wait 3 weeks for hobby king lipos to come in. I want to drive my car as soon as it arrives.

On another nnote looks like I all ready know where this years tax return money is going to a new XT-E lol.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I like the Blue one...Red bodies don't do it for me...

I knew it would be more than 600, i was just hoping since the bigger TT (with more AL parts, although gas) is 679

Regardless, RedCat pricing is THE Best...All the others will continue to tremble...

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.