• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Teaser Video for Rampage XB-E

krashkrieg

Contributor
So Excited....It will be my next RC...

1/5 scale open buggy racing won't be the same....

Ali getting into his own soundtracks...good stuff...HIIIGH ENERGY...LOL

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Here is sample of the body paint scheme we will be using for the Electric model. Should have in blue and red versions.Darin

94077 art position example all colors(2).jpg

/monthly_2010_12/583c605f323f9_94077artpositionexampleallcolors(2).jpg.d6186511d5fb8a0a7e3dd2263a735681.jpg

Heavy Chevy

What will it cost?

I'd offer my first born child but I don't have one yet. Maybe we could do up a contract for when I get one? Maybe an IOU?

;)

hamster huey

Redcat had w/6 ish pound 1/8 scales (8e series) and was selling them before losi, traxxas or anyone else(losi 810e will be released soon).

Now comes the large scale electric. How is redcat predicting the trends? I cant wait to see the power to weight ratio. There are already 15lb 1/5 hacked up conversions that don't performs as good as a real 1/5. Thank you Redcat for building a real large scale electric that people want!

Ron E

Contributor
kryptonite said:
hmmm. i think i want one... ETA?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all.

We have some approximate dates on the new 1/5 Scale Vehicles.

All 3 of them which will include XT Truck & Buggy along with Electric Buggy will be available around mid to late January.

We are not set on the XT name yet, so that might change.

Pricing will come later but like all of our vehicles, they will be affordable and should upset the competition.

Darin

redcat says mid to late jan.. i'm in saving mode now. :)

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
More videos.

Video with closeup views:

[ame]

[/ame]
We are still looking at late January for all 3 models. 1/5 XT Gas, 1/5 XB Gas & 1/5 Electric.

Darin

hamster huey

The video addresses my concerns! Beefier drive axles, good rpm range, 6s batteries, quality esc/motor. Im still wondering on total weight w/ batteries but its looking good. Nice to see it in buggy form first vs. a heavier rotating mass truck.

I think that motor/esc/battery/wheel/tire combo will work w/o switching to the expensive 1/5 castle esc/motor but we'll see. The other 20-22 inch wheelbase electrics right now are 15lbs or less w/batteries installed but they are high centered conversions based on 1.8 scale parts (traxxas,hpi,losi etc). They are almost too light IMO. Then there is the upcoming 5t/5b conversions from castle,kershaw,speed passion,etc, and a rumor Traxxas has a 1.5 in the the works.

From what I see Redcat has em whipped!!!

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
More videos are out now.

I am simply going to update these pages as they get released by Ali.

http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Dealers/RAMPAGEXBE

http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Dealers/RAMPAGEXB

No videos yet on the truck but here is where they will be when they come out.

http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Dealers/RAMPAGEXT

Please note all body paint schemes will be different on production models. The XT (Truck) body style will be same as Rampage MT but with its own paint scheme.

Thanks

Darin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts