• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

servo question for mt v3

jackson

sizes? is there any other cheaper option besides de 5765 or whatever? other brands? perhaps same brand but cheaper don't know much to nothing about eletronics!

G

There is the Savox 0235 and the Hitec 805 and 5805.

The Hitec 5765 is the closest fitting and a good servo to boot. Just keep in mind the less expensive servos can be short lived.

papaw

What is the torque of the two stock servos for the steering on the MT. And won't the 5765 work on 6 volts with just lower torque?

G

There is not any specs on the stock servos offered by Redcat. I have never seen anyone try and measure one. The 5765 does run off 6 volts. It's just a bit slower.

redthomas

I replaced with 2 ms755 's I believe..those are metal gear hi techs. 75 for the pair and they will turn the wheels sitting still.I was gonna do a single. But I thought,what if one died. Something bad could happen.

G

It is a metal gear servo. If one goes out you still can loose steering because they tend to lock up when they fail. The second servo would not be able to move if the first servo locked. So in either case you gotta hit the kill switch. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts