• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Servo Battery External Access???

Speedy059

My wife purchased this for me for Christmas, and I just finish putting it together except for the servo battery (still charging). Once thing that I thought to myself is, "why the heck do I have to charge this outside of the truck"?

The lid for the servo battery was a pain to get open (probably harder to screw back in) and I was wondering if there is any after market parts that can allow me to charge the battery without having to remove it from the container? I find it kind of tedious having to charge the battery this way.

BTW, how long does this stock battery last? I hope it can last at least 2-3 tanks of gas :confused:

RampageHopUps

Some people just let the plugs hang out of the box and disconnect them to charge.

Others buy fancy charging ports from places like Tower Hobbies.

Most people charge out of the box, since it is safer that way.

Speedy059

Thanks for the answer RampageHopUps. Do you happen to know how long one of these stock battery's last?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts