• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat XB - Servo Upgrades?

vortech

Hi all...

First off, great forum and support, glad to be a part of it.

I just recently purchased a Redcat XB. I hear and see that the servos are not the greatest in this truck. What would you folks suggest for a good steering/throttle servo? Do I need anything else to make them fit?

Thanks in advance!

Deluge

You'll have to mod it in some way to get a Hitec to fit. That would be your best option.

k.jensen

Deluge said:
You'll have to mod it in some way to get a Hitec to fit. That would be your best option.
kinda wrong.... I own A XB And all I did was that I bought the futuba pice (the middle one on the picture)

sdt servo set http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Redcat-Parts/07123

ally upgrade servo set http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Redcat-Parts/710008

with that futuba pice you can mount hitec/savöx/multiplex servoes without doing any mod's.

for throttle servo I myself run the

Sawana SDX-901

Rating:

Speed: 0.15sec/60° (6V)

Torque: 29kg.cm (6V)

Size: 40.5x21.0x38.0mm

Weight: 66g

WadDadliRC

When looking for Savox servos for my XB, which ones do I buy?

k.jensen

WadDadliRC said:
When looking for Savox servos for my XB, which ones do I buy?
Savöx SV-0235MG Digital Jumbo Servo

is what I'm running, it's a 35kg servo, and actually I just noticed on my XB that when mounting the Savöx stearing servo I didn't use any of the spacers that is with the servomount set from redcat, it fits right inside the big hole in the mountingplate on the XB, I'll give you a picture later today if you wish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts