• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Redcat Rampage MT Pro V3 Body incase style

Yannik

Hi,

My name is Yannik and I'm new to this forum. I just ordered my first Redcat Rampage MT Pro V3 and I can't wait to have it. I have a question for you guys concerning the body of the Rampage. The clear body incase that come stock with the Truck is kind of ugly I find, so is it possible the buy a body incase in various colors other than the red and blue that I saw on some website? Does someone know a guy that could custom paint a body incase?

Thanks in advance,

Yannik

bensonly

Contributor
The dealers on the left of the screen have some pre painted lids.

There are some other places but I don't know them as I am still new to the 1/5th scale club.

Good luck, welcome, have a blast with the new mt.

lightning73

Welcome to the forum Yannik, if you don't like the Red or Blue painted lids theres also this option.....................http://pacificcoastrc.com/productimage.php?product_id=410 ........................Or yet another option......If you check my profile I have pics in there of a Black lid with Green "Tribal Like" patterns painted into it, this paint scheme came with my Mt when I bought it new and I like it the most out of all the other colors, the only problem is I cant find it for sale anywhere and ive looked around quite a bit. I wanna get a spare but its the only lid I havent been able to find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yannik

Yannik said:
Hi,
My name is Yannik and I'm new to this forum. I just ordered my first Redcat Rampage MT Pro V3 and I can't wait to have it. I have a question for you guys concerning the body of the Rampage. The clear body incase that come stock with the Truck is kind of ugly I find, so is it possible the buy a body incase in various colors other than the red and blue that I saw on some website? Does someone know a guy that could custom paint a body incase?

Thanks in advance,

Yannik
Thanks a lot guys for the information, it was pretty helpful!

krashkrieg

Contributor
lightning73 said:
Welcome to the forum Yannik, if you don't like the Red or Blue painted lids theres also this option.....................http://pacificcoastrc.com/productimage.php?product_id=410 ........................Or yet another option......If you check my profile I have pics in there of a Black lid with Green "Tribal Like" patterns painted into it, this paint scheme came with my Mt when I bought it new and I like it the most out of all the other colors, the only problem is I cant find it for sale anywhere and ive looked around quite a bit. I wanna get a spare but its the only lid I havent been able to find.
The green flame body is not available as a separate purchase at this time.

(Although I can whip up a blue flame anytime....new lid pics to follow soon enough)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts