• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xsc exhaust help needed

G

Strong will power, impressive.

Trip..

The bad thing is I scalped my FG M/T to build my FG Marder, now I'm scalping the Marder to build Kermit... Now I have Kermit sitting on the stand while the Fg's sit on the floor in pieces.

G

Trip.. said:
The bad thing is I scalped my FG M/T to build my FG Marder, now I'm scalping the Marder to build Kermit... Now I have Kermit sitting on the stand while the Fg's sit on the floor in pieces.
That's the down side of owning multiple platforms. Now you have to order in triplicate.

Trip..

I know... But at least the Redcat is inexpensive. Shock tower for the Rampage, 29 bux. Shock tower for the Fg $129! :eek: Luckily I only need 4!

All joking aside I really do like the fact that the parts are so cheap on these, I prefer my FG's but these redcats seem pretty decent, well until I get it into a parking lot then my 65 mph FG's put a pretty good beatin on poor Kermit! Pipe and gears, pipe and gears, that's what I keep telling myself.

Are there any taller gears for the XB? My holeshot isn't too bad now with a 9500 spring, a snappy throttle servo and the 813, so I think I could gear it quite a bit now. I'm sure a decent pipe will really perk up the well Hung Dung motor or whatever the hell it's called.. :cool:

G

Redcat has a 25 and 35 tooth. That's really tall (35-25) the MCD gears also fit. You could run 33-27.

Deluge

The MCD gears will fit. The steel gears are super expensive, and the plastic gears are, well they're plastic. Doesn't make sense to go from metal gears to plastic gears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.