• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xsc exhaust help needed

theycallmeSDZ

Ok. I got my xsc Friday. I ran it through the break in process Saturday into today. But I couldn't get the thing to idle. So, my friend gives me his extra 990 carb and she runs soooooo good. But, as we were running around the local track, my exhaust rubber cracks and the exhaust ends up getting badly bent. I said screw it and have decided to upgrade. What do you guys think I should buy? If you have pics please post them. Thanks

Deluge

For the XSC, I'd say the Jetpro rear mount would be a good option. It'd be well protected, and I don't think you'd have to cut the body.

G

The Flowsystem pipe is awesome. It will fit under the body.

9faa34ff.jpg

rampagemt

If u try the rear jet pro be sure to post a pic would love to see it mounted on the short course

rcgasser

theycallmeSDZ said:
I know that. But 300 for an exhaust??? You guys have to admit that that is a crazy amount to pay.
No its not crazy!!!! that is a high price material that they are using to give you very long service. You can get a cheap redcat pipe with the cheap metal and it breaks or the silicone breaks you will have none of those issues with the flow systems so you get what you pay for!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.