• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xsc exhaust help needed

G

Yep..

Needs to be trimmed at he rear tire where it exits and the bed floor. I is similar to the MT version.

MIKEspoon

What's the best jetpro pipe for the xsc? I'll notch the body if need be. Planning on painting a few new bodies anyway.. any good site for clear sc bodies?

G

MIKEspoon said:
So as of yet there is nowhere to get clear sc bodies or truck bodies clear?
If Redcat doesn't make them retailers can't sell them. :)

You would have to run an aftermarket body. This is my XSC.

-

9729A003-7AA9-438F-8894-0A9D193B86BC-4254-0000060ABD20EC4F.jpg

al240

You will be going that fast, who is going to bump into you? lol

clydebarrow

I was looking at the cpi pipe at ddm for my xsc it claims 2hp gain does anyone have any idea if this is correct....close...or just a bold lie? I just got the wife a pet pig so I have a shot to buy me some parts any info would be great....thx

G

Correct. Just two different pipes. End bleeds promote top end and mid bleeds promote low to mid range.

G

I ment to post the pipe Deluge posted. The link I posted is for the TT.

Trip..

I know, but won't the TT pipe fit the x series? I'm almost sold on the JP, but that little stinger sticking out the bottom looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.