• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt very good servo upgrades

rampagemt

Hey guys just got my rampage mt in the mail today and WOW. Thus thing is huge. This is ny first large scale. I would like to know what 2 good Servos I should upgrade with. I usually go for hitec and will prolly use the hitec 5645 servo forthe throttle. And should this baby be stripped down and locktighte

d where it hits metal.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I run 5755's for steering, they throw those big wheels around and hold them straight.

Some use the 805BB for less money, but you have to do even extra finagling to get them to fit.

rampagemt

Are you guys talking abut the 805bb or the 805mg I was gonna do the 5755mg cause it's digital but the 805 has a lower price:)

rampagemt

So 2 5755 will have more torque than stock. I am really sorry and I really appreciate the help

Ruffy

Congrats on your new MT. i just got 2 of them a few days ago and I have to say I don't have any issue with steering at all. But I just had my throttle servo take a poo and destroy one of my MT's :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts