• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt tires?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Been bothering me, I hate when misinformation gets out here...

These are similar. ...

Imex jumbo kong on a Revo if anyone is curious, some consider this large scale.

They are very soft on the side walls and turning radius sucks.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/darrajsam/jumbok2.jpg

As for demolisher. .

You can buy a 23mm universal adapter for 1/5 but they are made for 1/8 scale power/ car weight...which is what you get with a firehammer P.O.S.

The rims designed for them are 12 mm hex!

These are 3.8" , hubs are usually 17mm ... LST is 20mm

http://prolineracing.com/monster-truck-tires

These are real

1/5 scale. http://prolineracing.com/1-5-buggy-truck-tires

So there's my research....show me yours ...

Edit...here's a thread from 2011 that YOU posted in....explains even more...

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=5916&page=2

Last edited by a moderator:

rampage idiot

Round2! ding ding ding! nice work Krash, thought this was a user friendly forum where people tried to help others as best we can and in return get a sign of appreciation, over the past year I have noticed more and more this seems to be fading away. Hey just my opinion, just saying not like it used to be!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Well he was trying to help, just misinformed and too stubborn to believe it...

Kinda why I don't frequent here as much anymore...too many know it alls...

Ya figure a guy with 164 posts might think twice going against someone who's read a bit more (1750)

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Actually.

Demolished rims are 23mm and made for 1/8 scale. There are no adapters for 23mm hexes. *unless you find some really old Ramtech adapters. Once we found the 1/8 scale tires would not last, I discontinued them.

As far as the forum goes, there are "experts" on every forum who don't know shit.

We have a good forum here and hopefully the new guys are enjoying it.

krebidoux

Going against you? My lower post count don't mean shit. All it means is that I don't bother to chime in normally. This being the reason why. Someone asked if there was a bigger tire and I replied and then got shit on for doing so. As for firehammer being shit I had one and ran rampage Mt tires on it and it was great till I blew a Mt tire apart. Those tires can be mounted on firehammer rims. An old buddy of mine had a set on his 5th scale and they worked alright. I guess this site is no different anymore then the baja forums. It's no wonder it's hard to get answers when people don't want to say anything because other people can't help but start shit. I guess my post count will continue to not grow cause I don't have the desire to deal with people like you.

jandmt

And the **** measuring contest has begun!

krashkrieg

Contributor
krebidoux said:
Going against you? My lower post count don't mean shit. All it means is that I don't bother to chime in normally. This being the reason why. Someone asked if there was a bigger tire and I replied and then got shit on for doing so. As for firehammer being shit I had one and ran rampage Mt tires on it and it was great till I blew a Mt tire apart. Those tires can be mounted on firehammer rims. An old buddy of mine had a set on his 5th scale and they worked alright. I guess this site is no different anymore then the baja forums. It's no wonder it's hard to get answers when people don't want to say anything because other people can't help but start shit. I guess my post count will continue to not grow cause I don't have the desire to deal with people like you.
Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts