• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage mt tires?

WAYNE8004

Are there any tires out there that are bigger than the stock ones that come on the mt?

ika

does any one knows exact size and weight of imex j-7 tires?

kev0175

The imex j-7 tires are taller and not as wide as the MT tires and I believe the are a little lighter. I don't have exact specs I would have to measure mine.

ika

if you have one, can you post pic side by side J-7 and MT tire.

I'm thinking to get J-7, but I like monster tires like MT ..

I can't find dimensions , because I ask if some one has MT and IMEX J-7 , post pics ob both side by side.

Also if you can weight with rims, complete wheel/tire.

Thanks

Ildy666

Stock MT tire and wheel weigh 2.5 pounds

J-7's half that

CyberVet65

Contributor
I run the big MT tires because I have a couple of sets that I got a great deal on. BUT I also have a set of Pro Line Trenchers that I run once in a while. I can't believe how much faster the MT is. You take them 10 pound tires off the drive line and that thing really moves.

krebidoux

Go to rc4wd and click on off road tires. Look for the ones called demolisher's. They are over 9 inches tall.

krebidoux

Did you look? They are 3.8" inside diameter. Scroll down and you'll see a pic of them on a firehammer. I've never seen a 1/8 scale with 9.6" tall tires. 974 grams (2.15lbs) each and it even says large scale.

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
Whatever dude, just trying to help....do some more research is all I'm saying...you might be surprised to find they won't hold up...

Last edited by a moderator:

krebidoux

Your right, you should do some more research. Notice how they are on firehammer rims? Plus if you did do some research you'll see they sell aluminum demolisher

rims for them. Not cheap tho. They'll hold up just as good as the stock Mt tires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts