• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT offroad pic and videos

LightForce

Thanks.

Here is one more this time gears are 31/29 and still stock 30.5 engine.

[ame]

[/ame]

LightForce

RCDAD said:
Great video! You guys have an awesome track there.
stalker77 said:
Looks like it ran well, I love the track you guys have there!
Thanks . We still working at the track and trying to keep it dry after rainfall, and clean after Dirt bikers show up is a pain sometimes but atleast it`s a decent place to run.

:)

G

You rock man! Was you intension to drive it until you had no body left? LOL. Great video. You drive it like you stole it. LOL Watching you guys at that track is always enjoyable:)

cordy

Very nice video. Mike I am going monday to pick up my plate from Grainger.Hope to start on the chassis stiffiner soon,but you got to remember at 68 I`m slow as molases!

LightForce

RCDAD said:
You rock man! Was you intension to drive it until you had no body left? LOL. Great video. You drive it like you stole it. LOL Watching you guys at that track is always enjoyable:)
New Body cracked in half day ago today i just wanted to tear it completely and try MCD body maybe.

cordy

Another great video.Even with a little snow it gets the blood pumping. Just got my elcon wheels for my elcon quarts tires,hopefuly I can try them out befor it gets really bad weather so I don't freeze to death.

cordy

Just a click`n and a get`n! The dogs were excited,the parking lot is in good condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts