• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT offroad pic and videos

In2Trux

I really like that first video, nice job. Looks great, I like that Hummer body too.

LightForce

dozer187 said:
will that hummer body fit on with the dom pipe?
Yes I`m running side DOM that is what you meant right.

Hummer body is gone it was easy to damage it , just 2 roll-overs and gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Way too cool. Love the jumps.

LightForce

MT new body new engine 29cc Elcon clutch

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/DSC_0515.jpg.19de38a0042f7fbfbcacba08958d0b84.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/DSC_0514.jpg.31538967547b0bca0bf35bd137fc1343.jpg

LightForce

countstevula said:
the old boy is looking good!
Thanks . Unfortunately new MT body I painted sunday , lasted 2 small rollovers and one big one at 40 mph and cracked in pieces.

But it was fun MT with TT wheels 29CC was winning against nitro LOSI T eight , associated truggys and 1000$ revo.

Nitros were screaming fast and really nice cornering and stuff but rampage with new engine was faster and looked better-terror on wheels agains small nitros.

At the end of day I had broken new body, front arm, front diff enclosure,CVD,and bent chassis even with cage supports. Oh well back to repairs again.

cordy

Well the body was tite while it lasted. I will get to the track shortly,have to get my right eye fixed friday. Getting a cateract removed, will be like a one eyed jack for a bit.

countstevula

Contributor
LightForce said:
Thanks . Unfortunately new MT body I painted sunday , lasted 2 small rollovers and one big one at 40 mph and cracked in pieces.But it was fun MT with TT wheels 29CC was winning against nitro LOSI T eight , associated truggys and 1000$ revo.

Nitros were screaming fast and really nice cornering and stuff but rampage with new engine was faster and looked better-terror on wheels agains small nitros.

At the end of day I had broken new body, front arm, front diff enclosure,CVD,and bent chassis even with cage supports. Oh well back to repairs again.
Sounds like you are dropping some serious time and money into it. What a great hobby!

LightForce

New MT V4 converted to Truggy

I added 4mm chassis support plate full length , 1/2" nylon/delrin cage bars, V2 metal plate and gears, elcon,clutch, Hostile/proline,desperado wheels and more. It`s a first run taking it easy. :) [ame]

[/ame]

LightForce

Thanks for nice comments.

Here is another after race video i switched gears from 31/29 to 33/27 lost a bit of low end but gain a bit more speed. I think 31/29 and 26/24 might be the best but don`t have those. [ame]

[/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts