Rampage MT-E Brushless

G-Man

G-Man

What's up guys. I bought an electric MT roller. It had the Kershaw motor mount without electronics in it. I completely stripped it down and began rebuild. I put a Castle XLX esc and a 2028 motor, Futaba radio system, Hitec d845wp steering servo, and SMC 7400 mah 4s lipos, aluminum diff housings with helical crown and pinions. I also made tower braces out of 7075 round bar. Very solid now. This build feels totally different than the gas version I have. It almost feels like a 8th scale rather than a 5th. I love it! Check out these pics  alt=  alt=  alt=  alt=

Strait jacket

Strait jacket

Not sure What you did. Truck looks amazing. I have the electri version of the 1st. I made it into an my with wheel hubs and tires but it runs on 2 3s batteries. At 6s it will outrun the my. How fast is yours on 4s ? Im curious.

G-Man

G-Man

Not sure What you did. Truck looks amazing. I have the electri version of the 1st. I made it into an my with wheel hubs and tires but it runs on 2 3s batteries. At 6s it will outrun the my. How fast is yours on 4s ? Im curious.
Thank You. The truck turned out decent. Lots of time into it for sure. I have only ran it at 8S. I have two 4s SMC 7400mah lipos I use in it. I have yet to GPS it. Still working out the bugs. I did beat on it at my friends 8th scale track the other day. It performed awesome

edl

edl

Well done very nice combo!

G-Man

G-Man

Here is a quick video clip. Still trying to figure out how to control it. Other than that it seems awesome.

C

Cmw

What's up guys. I bought an electric MT roller. It had the Kershaw motor mount without electronics in it. I completely stripped it down and began rebuild. I put a Castle XLX esc and a 2028 motor, Futaba radio system, Hitec d845wp steering servo, and SMC 7400 mah 4s lipos, aluminum diff housings with helical crown and pinions. I also made tower braces out of 7075 round bar. Very solid now. This build feels totally different than the gas version I have. It almost feels like a 8th scale rather than a 5th. I love it! Check out these pics View attachment 14317 View attachment 14318 View attachment 14319 View attachment 14320
Been looking for a MR roller best place to look where did you find yours

Members online

• Greg10757

Latest posts