• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Radio, Receiver, and steering servo upgrade help?

Blitzkrieg

The stock radio looks to be pretty cheap, would like to upgrade to better quality radio and receiver, but I have not bought an RC radio in 20 years, whats a good choice? Is there anything better than the 2.4 ghz for range?

Also want a more heavy duty steering servo? Suggestions?

G

I like the Futabas. The 3pl and 4pl are nice for the money. I use the 4PKS and love it.

Both Hitec and Savox make servos up to the task. I use the Hitec 5765 but on a 8v lipo receiver pack. The higher voltage really improves the servo performance.

92 vert

I have a Spektrum DX3R pro...but its a $250 radio..

My last radio was a 3pl and for $100 you cant beat it..I only sold it because I need some more adjustments for my 1/10th 2wd buggy.

For a 1/5th only its perfect.

Mycbr6rr

Futaba is a great radio ,but there not cheap,another great radio is Flysky 2.4ghz and there just as good as the other expensive radios at a fraction of the price,check out the Flysky GT3B about 40 bucks ,you can't go wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts