• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Progress at LargeScaleRC for PowerJam 2010 - You registered yet ?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Wow! I really want to go next year...Thanks to everyone's coverage we all can see a bit of what we missed...

looker2756

Contributor
Sprint 77 said:
I arrived back in Texas at 11:00 last night (Monday)
I want to say thanks to all that made the event and was so nice putting faces with all the screen names.

And once again to race with Rob64N and to meet all your racing Team
Glad you made it home safe. We had a blast & it was great to get to know more about each other, being as we were pitted right next to each other. Nothing like the action that goes on when a bit of Indiana weather kicks in :rolleyes: :D . I'll have a few items coming your way soon, & maybe my EDM will look like this. ;)

1powerjam182.jpg

racetruck

Sprint 77 said:
I arrived back in Texas at 11:00 last night (Monday)
I want to say thanks to all that made the event and was so nice putting faces with all the screen names.

And once again to race with Rob64N and to meet all your racing Team
I want to Thank you again for helping me wake up a slow running 23cc cy! It was great. I'am glad to see you made it back to texas i know that is a very long drive! It's alot of fun meeting you in person i hope we can do it more:D

racetruck

A big thank you

I want to THANK all the sponsers that helped make this event possable Largescalerc.com, CPI pipes,Ramtech-rc, Hostile raceing,Fullforce rc, Vertigo, TGN,HPI racing, and Spektrum for taking the time to fix my son's radio and mine they had to take it back to the shop. Can't wait to get it back. and BOB i hope your sound system isn't to water logged. Troy a big THANKS for letting test the new prototype CPI pipes. HERE'S A PICTURE OF ALL FREE PARTS I WAS GIVING BY THE SPONSERS THANK YOU!

P6090031.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CAT5MFG

Contributor
The Power Jam was a blast! I had a great time meeting everyone and running vehicles on the multiple tracks. Here are some pictures from the LargeScaleRC.com Power Jam 2010 that I took. I have more, so stay tuned.

IMG_7151.jpg
IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

Sprint 77

Contributor
A big thanks to Troy , Scott , and Bob @ Large Scale RC the tracks and Drivers stand are top notch. I realize the amount of work that went into them and I hope the future races can help you guys gain some enjoyment out of all your efforts.

Even "Lady" ( my dog) had no issues with the Drivers stand stairs they were very comfortable to head up to the top of.

CAT5MFG

Contributor
Robert - It was a pleasure to have you and Lady at the Power Jam. Hope to see you here next time. I'll be posting more pictures here and on the HPIbajaforum, so check them out. Good luck with the Armadillo pipes! They perform very well. Nice job!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Great Pictures! These should be your next 2 avatars...Very Cool how you caught that squashed front right tire. :eek: .

IMG_7151.jpg

/monthly_2010_06/IMG_7151.jpg.2d6dba0f64fc2d6ece9e3829c52070ff.jpg

racetruck

CAT5MFG Thanks for sharing those pictures of are race great shots. Did i say we had alot of fun. you guys have made a great place to race!!! that oval has me in the mood to build an edm or outlaw sprint car

CAT5MFG

Contributor
racetruck said:
CAT5MFG Thanks for sharing those pictures of are race great shots. Did i say we had alot of fun. you guys have made a great place to race!!! that oval has me in the mood to build an edm or outlaw sprint car
I knew those FREE HPI parts would put you in the mood! HaHa

rob64n

Contributor
this is a good close up for those who can't see, actually i didn't mean for it to be to big,lol......................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts